Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Love You, I Know Cuff Bracelet

1 Personalized metal cuff bracelet, custom bracelet, aluminum cuff hand stamped bracelet, I love you, I know

1 Personalized metal cuff bracelet, custom bracelet, aluminum cuff hand stamped bracelet, I love you, I know

"I love you, I know" on the cuff.

This custom cuff Bracelet can be personalized with a name and date or whatever word or phrase of your choice.Up to 45 characters include spaces.

A cuff Bracelet made with Pure High Grade Aluminum and size is 6 inches long and 1/4 wide.

I use 1100 Pure Aluminum, which is safe on your skin. There is a much lower rate of skin reaction with PURE ALUMINUM than sterling silver. They will not tarnish, fade or change colors.

Please checkout the other beautiful items in my shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/myjewelrystory

No comments:

Post a Comment