Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I love you to the moon and back personalized key ring

GIFT Key chain- I love you to the moon and back custom gift personalized key ring mother's day gifts, gift for lover

GIFT Key chain- I love you to the moon and back custom gift personalized key ring mother's day gifts, gift for lover

GIFT Key chain- I love you to the moon and back custom gift personalized key ring mother's day gifts, gift for lover

♥ I love you to the moon and back ♥

This key chain is made with brass. It looks gold shine. So pretty~~~!

This is a Hand Stamped Personalized key chain for a gift or yourself . ^0^/ It comes in a gift box.

I will personalize it for you with your name on the bottom side.

size is 1 1/4 " Diameter .

Do you want necklace? http://www.etsy.com/listing/95117711/i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back-custom

No comments:

Post a Comment